.{{Celestial Nightmares}}.
Login/Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login/Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Ciao.
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm by Willow

» WOLOLO MAN!!!
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm by Willow

» Yo o.o
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 pm by Native_Queen

» ...NOW I'm leaving forever.
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm by Ghost

» Not quite leaving, buuut...
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am by Nny

» Leaving This Site
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 pm by Nny

» Life is But a Season
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am by Willow

» Konnichiwa. x3
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am by Willow

» This is where I will put songs that descibe my life and explain them. Don't ask. o.o
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:17 pm by Dream

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.}

+4
Rain
Pinkie Pie
Nny
Dream
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dream

Dream

Plot
There are four Clans. FireClan, WaterClan, EarthClan, and AirClan. Each Clan has the powers of their element. Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. All four Clans think they are at peace; but they are wrong. With peace comes great dangers and troubles no leader or medicine cat could forsee. The four Clans must band together to face what it coming for them, but will they? Will the four Clan leaders be willing to work with one another to save their Clans from a terrible fate?

FireClan
FireClan are fierce and strong. They stand for what they believe in. If an intruder was ever caught tresspassing on this Clan's territory, don't expect to get out alive; you will go back injured at the least. The FireClan are alot like fire, of course. Determined to take down anything in their path; never backing down from a single chalenge. You would be lucky to be born in FireClan. They are the most feared Clan. FireClan territory has a lot of dead trees around along with burned ashes and embers. The warriors in this Clan are best at hunting on the on the ground, diving under and over the dead trees, for their pelts blend easily in the burned undergrowth.

WaterClan
WaterClan are determined and loyal. They are exactly like the water element. They are calm, but if you get them too riled up they will go after you. They will normally give second changes, but don't expect a third. WaterClan territory is where most of the rivers and streams starts, and one stream in particular outlines WaterClan territory from EarthClan. These cats don't mind getting their paws wet. WaterClan cats mostly hunt fish. However; if they need to hunt on the ground, they will. They're bodies are sleek and well-groomed, but don't mistake them for kittypets.

EarthClan
EarthClan are brave and couragous. They're have muscular bodies which make them look intimidating and hard to fight in battle. The EarthClan is like the element earth. They are like a rockfall; one cat strikes, another is bound to follow. They are deffinetly not cowards; they are extreme cats who you do not want to go to battle against. EarthClan territory is mostly rocks and mountains; they are the best at climbing. EarthClan warriors mainly hunt on the ground and in trees, for their tangled pelts fit in with the brown trees and dusty rocks.

AirClan
AirClan are winded and tough. They have sleek small bodies which make them fast enough to run away from an entire pack of dogs. Don't underestimate their tiny bodies; they are extremely strong. Just like the other Clans, the AirClan is alot like the air element; strong and winded, able to knock a cat off their paws in a matter of seconds. AirClan cats are extremely loyal to each other. AirClan territory is grassy with rarely any trees to climb. But they don't need trees; they can outrun anything. AirClan warriors mainly hunt on their grassland, of course, for they can crouch down easily in a patch of grass with their small bodies.

Rules
1. Keep the cursing on a down-low, please.
2. If you need to talk in OOC, do the following: Ooc: ( ) [ ] { } or anything else like that.
3. If you're going to do anything PG 13, go ahead, I really just don't care. It's a cat role play, what can you do that's PG 13, anyway? Besides kitting...
4. Don't be a fail and have your character use a gun or a sword or stufff like that, please.
5. No extraodinary things can happen to your character unless I say so! Also, if you want your character to be a part of a prophacy, that's not for me to decide. It depends on if the medicine cat of that Clan does.
6. Be a good sport. If you lose a fight, don't freak out about it. It's just a role play.
7. If you have read all the rules, please put Dream is beast. Because I am.
8. Absoultly. Positivly. No. Power. Play.
9. If you want to be the leader of a Clan, ask me. I will most likely say yes, unless that Clan already has a leader.
10. Medicine cats are aloud to come up with their own prophacy if they want to, remember, it's just a role play.

Role-play Forum
Name:
Brothers:
Sisters:
Parents:
Kits:
Crush:
Mate:
Clan:
Origins:
Personality:
Description/Picture:

FireClan
Leader: Dreamstar (Dreamfeather)
Deputy:Heartshade
Medicine cat:Silentsoul
Warriors:Glassheart, Shadowwing, Ghostshadow, Arrowtail, Batear, Voidspirit
Apprentices:Blackpaw
Queens:
Kits:N/Akit
Elders:

WaterClan
Leader: Electricstar
Deputy: Featherstream
Medicine cat:Foxtail
Warriors:Ninjapelt(senior), Anonymouswar
Apprentices:Creepingpaw
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

EarthClan
Leader:Rockstar
Deputy:
Medicine cat:Tigerpelt
Warriors: Smashtail
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

AirClan

Leader: Finalstar
Deputy:Emberclaw
Medicine cat: Wingflash
Warriors:Waywardstream
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

Order:

Last edited by Dream on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 14 times in total

Dream

Dream

Name:Dreamstar (Dreamfeather)
Brothers:...
Sisters:...
Parents:...
Kits:...
Crush:...
Mate:...
Clan:FireClan
Origins:FireClan
Personality:Dreamstar is a fierce leader. She is not afraid to order her Clan into battle; she is strong, brave, couragous, and loyal. She will not back down from a fight.
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Blackie3

Name: Featherstream
Clan:WaterClan
Origins:WaterClan
Personality:Featherstream is loyal to her Clan leader. She will do all that she asked; but she will also stand up for what is right.
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Silver_slashes_across_the_sky

Name:Smashtail
Clan:EarthClan
Origins:EarthClan
Personality:Smashtail is fierce and loyal. He will follow his leader always, but will not back down from a challenge.
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Blazefoot

Name:Wingflash
Clan:AirClan
Origins:AirClan
Personality: Wingflash is a beautiful she-cat with a fierce tounge. She is loyal and will protect her Clan always.
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Silverstream

Dream is beast.

Nny

Nny
Admin

Name: Finalstar
Brothers: WaywardStream
Sisters: Maze----
Parents: -
Kits: -
Crush: -
Mate: -
Clan: AirClan
Origins: AirClan
Personality: You'll see.. <3
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} 297718598_0c233223fe

Name: WaywardStream
Brothers: -
Sisters: Maze, Finalstar
Clan: AirClan
Origins: AirClan
Personality: You'll see! <3
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} 711883

Name: Heartshade
Brothers: -
Sisters: -
Clan: FireClan
Origins: FireClan
Personality: You'll see! Very Happy
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Sunstripe

Dream is what?
o_o Beast?
Nah, I love you, Dream. xD

Last edited by Team Plasma Trainer Heart on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://pleasenogoaway123.rpg-board.net

Dream

Dream

ACCEPTED!

Pinkie Pie

Name: Electricstar
Brothers: Some, but they're all dead.
Sisters: None.
Parents: Two parents, but they're both dead.
Kits: None.
Crush: None.
Mate: None.
Clan: WaterClan
Origins: WaterClan
Personality: You'll see.
Description/Picture:
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Black_cat_blue_eyes

Dream is beast.

Rain

Rain

Dream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beastDream is beast

Name: N/AKit
Brothers: N/A
Sisters: N/A
Parents: Dead or lost
Kits: ....
Crush: o_O
Mate: O_O
Clan: FireClan
Origins: SomeotherClan
Personality: o_o
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG6iDcBv5itdN5Pmm-zAZupDn5xcUr4ETCo8q6dpl0aTFxLu_D

For when needed :

Name: SilverRainfall
Sisters: N/A
Parents: N/A
Kits: o_e
Crush: o_O
Mate: O_O
Clan: StarClan
Origins: Leader of RainClan
Personality: o_o
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfyf0CcF6Us7LYPLCgW0nhFEAmPEcnu8ovRP71JOcinZuIOuw

Last edited by Rain on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://rainingdreams.forumotion.com/forum

Dream

Dream

Both accepted! And Rain, StarClan has no leader, but you could be a former leader of a Clan.

SweeneyTodd

SweeneyTodd

Name: NinjaPelt
Brothers: RockStar
Sisters: None
Parents: Unknown.
Kits: None
Crush: None
Mate: None
Personality: Wait and find out impatient people
Description/Picture:Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Nyan_cat_melty_beads_by_vicious__mistress-d3kwqu9 LAWL jk jk
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Black-and-white-cat

Name: RockStar
Sisters: NinjaPelt
Parents: Unknown
Clan: EarthClan
Origins: WaterClan(no one knows)
Personality: RockStar is a very edgy cat. He is always on the look out for enemies making him a great leader. When he was a small kit his parents disappeared leaving him to be swept away in the river and landing on the banks on EarthClan territory, the previous leader who was very old told one of the queens in the nursery who had lost one of her kits in leaf-bare to take care of him. Due to his stone colored fur the queen named him RockTail because his tail is bobbed giving it the look of a rock. He is loyal and trustworthy but has been keeping a deep, dark secret from his clan ever since he knew. If the clan found out they would surely banish him from the woods.
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Gray%20cat

Name: FoxTail
Brothers: None
Personality: Im too lazy to type out a looonnnnggg personality
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Figu

Name: TigerPelt
Brothers: None
Clan: EarthClan
Origins: EarthClan
Personality: Find out later
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Asian_Lleopard_cat_02
Dream is a fuckin beast because I love her<3

Last edited by Snape on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dream

Dream

ACCEPTED.

Artemis

Artemis

Dream is beast. o3o Usually... >><< Nah, I love you. O_o

Name: Silentsoul
Brothers: Arrowtail
Sisters: Ghostshadow
Kits: N/A
Mate: N/A
Clan: Fire.
Origins: Unknown.
Personality: She's extremely independent, refusing any offered help almost ninety-nine percent of the time, and hates when people help her without asking first. She's extremely withdrawn, often wanting little to nothing to do with other cats in general. She spends as much time as she can away from other cats, and there's a lot she purposely avoids. She's extremely stubborn, and will outright refuse to do something she doesn't wish to, and it's very difficult to get her to comply with many things. She's a very harsh and violent cat most of the time, and tends to solve her problems and anger with violence. She can also be very straight forward, and just about never beats around the bush with important matters, tending to get right to it.
Description/Picture: Silentsoul is an unusually tall she-cat, with a rather thin, lanky build. Her fur, usually quite sleek, is a deep, raven black with an occasional purplish tint in sunlight. A bright, metallic silver tips her toes, ears and tail, fading into dark gray and then disappearing into the black. Her right eye is a sharp, ice blue, while the left eye is dark gold. Various scars are scattered across her body, and one scar goes straight down over each eye. Her bright, ivory claws are unusually long and sharp.

Name: Glassheart
Brothers: Shadow-wing.
Parents: A FireClan she-cat and an AirClan tom.
Origins: Fire, but half Air.
Personality: Glassheart is a friendly warrior, and it's difficult to not like her. Skilled in both hunting and fighting, it's best to stay on her good side. Occasionally, her personality will change completely. She'll become violent and just plain...dark. It's best to avoid her when she's like this, if you like living.
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Cedarleaf
Tall, lean pale brown tabby she-cat, with a large amount of scars, and one ear shredded. Electric green eyes.

Name: Shadow-wing.
Brothers: None.
Sisters: Glassheart.
Parents: A FireClan she-cat and an AirClan tom.
Crush: Ghostshadow.
Mate: Ghostshadow.
Origins: Fire, but half Air.
Personality: Shadow-wing is, for the most part, not a very friendly cat. He often seems virtually emotionless, and usually keeps to himself. The only time he shows any real emotion is around his sister, Ghost, and Silent.
Description/Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Black_Cat_by_Dagwanoenyent-1
Shadow is a tall, lean pitch black tom, with a dark gray tailtip and toes. A number of scars scattered across his body. Deep gray eyes with flecks of brilliant blue.

Last edited by Silent on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lifeeeee

Lifeeeee

First off............ Dream is beast

Name:Blackpaw <---apprentices have 'paw' in their name. I'll give you 'jade' when you're a warrior.
Brothers: none
Sisters: none
Parents: Unknown
Kits: to young
Crush:none
Mate:none
Clan:fire clan
Origins:unknown (loner)
Personality:Quiet... for a while anyway
Picture: Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} The_Black_Cat%20red

Dream

Dream

BOTH ACCEPTED.

Ghost

Ghost

Dream is (not) beastly amazing. She just is(n't).

Name: Ghostshadow.
Brothers: Arrowtail.
Sisters: Silentsoul.
Parents: Dead.
Crush: Shadow-wing. ♥
Mate: Shadow-wing. ♥
Clan: FireClan.
Origins: Half FireClan, half AirClan.
Personality: Ever quick to think of a sharp remark, Ghostshadow is a fierce warrior. However, she is not above backing out of a fight if she believes she cannot win. Ever loyal to those who deserve it, she would sacrifice her own life in a heartbeat if it meant saving their's. However, she can be quite selfish if it involves anyone else, and she's known for disobeying orders. Often times impulsive, Ghostshadow is known for causing trouble with other Clans. She's defensive when people mention her blindness.
Description/Picture: A delicate-looking, pale grey pelt, with deep blue eyes, Ghostshadow is clearly a runt. Compared to her siblings, she stands around half a mouse-length shorter.
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Eyes_like_heaven_by_Tuja

Name: Arrowtail.
Sisters: Ghostshadow, Silentsoul.
Parents: Dead.
Kits: None. Ever.
Crush: None. Never ever.
Mate: None. Never ever ever.
Origins: Half AirClan, half FireClan.
Personality: Arrow is... well he's... weird. He's anti-social, rarely speaking to anyone outside his little friend group in the Clan. He tries to avoid confrontation, especially when it involves his blind sister. With her getting into trouble so often, Arrowtail takes it upon himself to get her out of it.
Description/Picture: Arrowtail is a tall, dark brown tabby tom, with pine green eyes.
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt9pTPpmFdWb27UaLvSZQoEsFdzbwX_DWJl1n056A3NlOv04qA&t=1

Name: Batear.
Crush: Eh... I can't say she /loves/ anyone...
Mate: But Voidspirit is her mate.
Origins: FireClan.
Personality: Batear is, for one, manipulative. She finds pleasure in manipulating others to satisfy her wants and needs. Voidspirit is a perfect example of that. She will seek out those who seem to be social outcasts, and fake sympathy for them- and she fakes it well. She's does quite a good job at convincing others to do what she wants. For Batear, 'revenge' comes before that punny emotion 'love'. Though often acting innocent and playful, it's all a hoax.
Description/Picture: Extremely small, though not weak, Batear wears a pretty calico pelt, with two large amber eyes.
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} 445634

Name: Voidspirit.
Crush: Batear~
Mate: Betear~
Origins: FireClan.
Personality: Voidspirit is a calm and collected character, though quick to flee from a fight. Those who have met him on the battle field claim that he's very light on his feet, almost seeming skittish. Though some say that he's a fool for sticking with Batear for so long, he claims that she's really not so bad, that everyone just misunderstands her. However, he truly knows those words aren't true, and that no matter how much he denies it, he will likely be killed when Batear's through with him.
Description/Picture: Voidspirit is a rather handsome silver tabby with pale, ivy green eyes. He has a thin build, built for running.
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} 9b7b6dfa

Name: Creepingpaw.
Parents: Left the Clan to become kittypets.
Clan: WaterClan.
Origins: WaterClan.
Personality: Creepingpaw is exactly what his name implies- creepy. He often sticks to the shadows, and attempts to avoid conversations with anyone. The only time he's actually ever talked to anyone, was when he passed other patrols from other Clans while on a patrol. This has earned him the distrust of several cats.
Description/Picture: Creepingpaw is a scrawny tomcat with a white pelt and markings like a tabby siamese.
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Bright_eyes_by_Jinxykins

Name: Anonymouswar.
Clan: WaterClan.
Origins: Nobody really knows...
Personality: Anonymouswar is very calm, and usually one to stay out of trouble. He is a brave warrior, fiercely loyal. However, in a fight, he often loses the capability to hold back, and if he has the advantage, he will not hesitate to kill.
Description/Picture: A large, fluffy pale grey tom, with mint-green eyes, with a tinge of yellow in their depths. His claws are extremely long and sharp.
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Gray-cat

http://ighostshadow.deviantart.com

Dream

Dream

ACCEPTED.

Lifeeeee

Lifeeeee

Name:Emberclaw
Brothers: none
Sisters: Amber paw
Parents: deceased
Kits:None
Crush:None
Mate:none atm
Clan:air clan
Origins: air clan
Personality:Very very protective, , , and loves to play somewhat of a mother role to the kits with no parents. very honest, if i say somehting mean you will know about it
Description/Picture:
Secrets Uncovered. {There's no where to hide, no where to be seen...I know you're out there, but you don't have a clue.} Warriorsden

Dream

Dream

ACCEPTED. AGAIN.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum