.{{Celestial Nightmares}}.
Login/Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login/Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Ciao.
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm by Willow

» WOLOLO MAN!!!
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm by Willow

» Yo o.o
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 pm by Native_Queen

» ...NOW I'm leaving forever.
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm by Ghost

» Not quite leaving, buuut...
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am by Nny

» Leaving This Site
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 pm by Nny

» Life is But a Season
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am by Willow

» Konnichiwa. x3
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am by Willow

» This is where I will put songs that descibe my life and explain them. Don't ask. o.o
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:17 pm by Dream

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}}

+2
Dream
Ghost
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ghost

Ghost

Rules;;
1. Absolutely, positively ZERO power-play and god-modding will be allowed- period. You will not be warned.
2. No sparkle-cats. No cats with purple fur and glowing, rainbow eyes. Also, no powers. Period. No breathing fire or controlling water or anything like that.
3. The above rule does not include being exceptionally good at hunting or fighting. However, I do not want to see anyone claiming to be the absolute best at it.
4. Don't go making up a prophecy without the leader or medicine cat's approval. Don't beg to be a part of a prophecy, either. If Silent or I want your cats to be in it, we'll let you know.
5. All mods have a Taco of Power. *Waves Taco of Power in the air threateningly.*
6. Use some form of OOC(Out Of Character), whether it be using (parenthesis), {brackets}, or marking it with OOC., I don't care. Just use one.
7. One word; respect. You WILL show me and Silent respect, or you WILL be kicked out of the roleplay.
8. If you read the rules, announce that you lost the game. Because you just did. ^.^
9. Proper grammar, spelling, capitalization and punctuation is not optional. Use it.
10. I reserve the right to add/remove/edit rules as I please.
11. No explicit sexual material. If you need to have your characters mate, fade to black or something similar. Gore, however, is fun. Gore is allowed. ^w^

Plot;; Since the beginning of the Clans, ShatterClan has been known as darkest and most violent Clan there is, but not evil. In recent moons, however, cats from the other Clans, SunClan and SwiftClan, have had disappearances of prey and, unfortunately for them, kits, and ShatterClan is being blamed for the crime. SunClan and SwiftClan have forged an alliance, and the threat of being attacked loom over ShatterClan. SunClan has begun attacking ShatterClan patrols attempting to travel to the Moonlit Wall to contact StarClan. Though what if they're not to blame? Then again, with the leader they have now, it's not difficult to blame them for it...

Setting;; Deep in the forest, three Clan territories lay. It is the middle of leaf-bare, an oddly cold one at that. All the Clans share a territory type--pine forests. In ShatterClan, the branches are high and difficult to reach. Birds are rarely caught as prey, and the cats in ShatterClan are more accustomed to hunting on the ground, where the undergrowth is thicker in their territory than any other. A river cuts right through SwiftClan and ShatterClan, twisting and ending in SunClan, where the Moonlit Wall is located. Every night, the moon illuminates the Wall, which has moss grown on it. The water from the river, collected on the moss, glows in the moonlight. The meeting place is a simple, huge clearing in the middle of the three Clans. It has a giant rock in the center, where the three leaders stand.

Form;;

Name:
Clan:
Origins:
Romantic Interest:
Relationship Status:
Mother and Father:
Siblings:
Other Family:
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
Theme Song(s):
Disabilities:
Other:

Ranks;;

ShatterClan
Leader: Flamestar.
Deputy: Finalstrike.
Medicine Cat: Silentsoul.
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Crystalpaw.
Warriors: Ghostshadow, Arrowtail, Shadow-wing, Glassheart, Batear, Voidspirit, Dreamfeather, Celestialnight, Silverfur.
Queens: Sunfall(Silverfur's mate), Heartshadow.
Kits: Soulkit(Heartshadow's kit).
Elders:

Other Clans
SunClan:
SwiftClan:

Non-Clan Cats
Loners:
Rogues:
Kittypets:

Last edited by Ace Trainer Ghost on Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:53 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Rules & added ranks. Also, took out the link to the form and pasted it here.)

http://ighostshadow.deviantart.com

2{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} Empty My Characters~ Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:59 am

Ghost

Ghost

Name: Flamestar. (Warrior name: Flamestorm.)
Clan: ShatterClan.
Origins: ShatterClan.
Romantic Interest: None.
Relationship Status: Single.
Mother and Father: Lilytalon(deceased) and unknown tom(presumably deceased).
Siblings: Talonstreak(deceased).
Other Family: None.
Personality: Flamestar is, to put it simply, a cruel, foxhearted coward, who would rather save his own tail than any other cat in the Clan. Though his tongue is sharp, he's all talk and no bite. Due to the vicious fables he tells his Clan, such as randomly accusing another cat to save his own tail, his Clanmates aren't very trusting of him, though follow him blindly because they fear what he would do, or claims he would do, to them if they didn't.
History: Well, according to some of the elders in the Clan, he had nightmaric delusions that lead him to growing vicious and bitter.
Appearance: Huge, black and white tom, with bright yellow eyes. Huge paws, but with claws that are somewhat short.
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} Istockphoto_4487630_black_and_white_cat
Theme Song(s): Flawed Design - Stabilo
Disabilities: His over-justified sense of pride often leads him to believing his own lies.
Other: None.

Name: Ghostshadow.
Origins: Three fourths ShatterClan, one quarter loner.
Romantic Interest: Shadow-wing. <3
Relationship Status: Shadow-wing's her mate, foo'.
Mother and Father: Dead. Dead. Leave it at that.
Siblings: Arrowtail, Silentsoul.
Personality: Ever quick to think of a sharp remark, Ghostshadow is a fierce warrior. However, she is not above backing out of a fight if she believes she cannot win. Ever loyal to those who deserve it, she would sacrifice her own life in a heartbeat if it meant saving their's. However, she can be quite selfish if it involves anyone else, and she's known for disobeying orders. Often times impulsive, Ghostshadow is known for causing trouble with other Clans.
History: Not much is known. Within the first moon of her being an apprentice, confrontation with another Clan patrol left her permanently blind in both eyes.
Appearance: A delicate-looking, pale grey pelt, with deep blue eyes, Ghostshadow is clearly a runt. Compared to her siblings, she stands around half a mouse-length shorter.
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} Eyes_like_heaven_by_Tuja
Theme Song(s): The Creationist - Kerli
Disabilities: Her blindness is an obvious one. Another is her impulsiveness that often leads to unwanted confrontation.
Other: Not much else.

Name: Arrowtail.
Origins: Same as Ghostshadow's...
Relationship Status: Nonexistent.
Mother and Father: Dead. And.. oh, dead.
Siblings: Ghostshadow, Silentsoul.
Other Family: None to speak of.
Personality: Arrow is... well he's... weird. He's anti-social, rarely speaking to anyone outside his little friend group in the Clan. He tries to avoid confrontation, especially when it involves his blind sister. With her getting into trouble so often, Arrowtail takes it upon himself to get her out of it.
History: See Ghost's history.
Appearance: Arrowtail is a tall, dark brown tabby tom, with pine green eyes.
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSt9pTPpmFdWb27UaLvSZQoEsFdzbwX_DWJl1n056A3NlOv04qA&t=1
Theme Song(s): September - Daughtry
Disabilities: His lack of desire to assist most of his Clanmates usually doesn't get him on good terms with the rest of the Clan.

Name: Batear.
Romantic Interest: Voidspirit...
Relationship Status: Voidspirit is her mate.
Mother and Father: Erm, dunno.
Siblings: None. That she knows of. Or that I know of..?
Personality: Batear is, for one, manipulative. She finds pleasure in manipulating others to satisfy her wants and needs. Voidspirit is a perfect example of that. She will seek out those who seem to be social outcasts, and fake sympathy for them- and she fakes it well. She's does quite a good job at convincing others to do what she wants. For Batear, 'revenge' comes before that punny emotion 'love'. Though often acting innocent and playful, it's all a hoax.
History: Unknown.
Appearance: Extremely small, though not weak, Batear wears a pretty calico pelt, with two large amber eyes.
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} 445634
Theme Song(s): When Nobody Loves You - Kerli.
Disabilities: Her desire to get back at others gets in the way of daily Clan life, such as hunting for the Clan, or even eating herself. She's much too busy plotting the demise of others...
Other: She's potentially abusive...

Name: Voidspirit
Romantic Interest: Batear.
Relationship Status: Mate to Batear.
Mother and Father: ... Dunno...
Siblings: None.
Other Family: Nah.
Personality: Voidspirit is a calm and collected character, though quick to flee from a fight. Those who have met him on the battle field claim that he's very light on his feet, almost seeming skittish. Though some say that he's a fool for sticking with Batear for so long, he claims that she's really not so bad, that everyone just misunderstands her. However, he truly knows those words aren't true, and that no matter how much he denies it, he will likely be killed when Batear's through with him.
Appearance: Voidspirit is a rather handsome silver tabby with pale, ivy green eyes. He has a thin build, built for running.
{{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} 9b7b6dfa
Theme Song(s): Et Al - Hurt.
Disabilities: Isn't it obvious? His willingness to follow Batear.
Other: Nope.

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Dream

Dream

Name: Soulkit
Nickname: Soulkit
Species: Cat
Breed/Race: ...Cat?
Birth Date: 2 moons ago
Romantic Interest: ...
Relationship Status: ...
Mother and Father: Heartshadow is my mother
Siblings: Rainkit is my sister
Other Family: ...
PersonMessageality:Heh?
History:Too young to know.
Appearance: {{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} 417958-bigthumbnail
Theme Song(s):...
Disabilities: ...
Other: ...
FOR WARRIORS-THEMED ROLEPLAYS:
Clan/Pack/Tribe:ShatterClan
Origins: ShatterClan

Name: Crystalpaw
Nickname: Crystalpaw
Breed/Race: Cat
Birth Date: 10 moons ago
Romantic Interest: Can't have mates
Relationship Status: Can't have mates
Mother and Father: ...
Siblings:...
Other Family:...
PersonMessageality:...
History:Why should I tell you?
Appearance: {{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} Garymist
Clan/Pack/Tribe: ShatterClan

Name: Dreamfeather
Nickname: Dreamfeather
Breed/Race: Cat
Birth Date: 20 moons ago
Romantic Interest: ...
Relationship Status: ...
Mother and Father: ...
Siblings:...
Other Family:...
PersonMessageality:...
History:You don't need to know that!
Appearance: {{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} Black%20cat%20blue%20eyes
Clan/Pack/Tribe: ShatterClan

I just lost the game, but I won the other game.

Last edited by Dream on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rain

Rain

OOC : Nevermind, not doing it.)

Last edited by Rain on Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://rainingdreams.forumotion.com/forum

Ghost

Ghost

ooc;;
Dream; accepted.
Rainy; FUUUUUU-. No. =.=

Nny

Nny
Admin

First, I LOST THE GAME

Name: Finalstrike
Clan: ShatterClan
Origins:....ShatterClan. O_o
Mother and Father: Diamondclaw(Father) and Moonwhisper(mother) Both dead.
Siblings: Stormgaze(Brother, dead)
Personality: You'll see.. <3 O_o -lazy-
History: Something boring. Why?
Appearance: {{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} RUSSIAN020900-011
Theme Song(s):
Disabilities: No hearing in right ear.
Other:

Name: Heartshadow
Clan: Shatter
Romantic Interest: He's dead..
Relationship Status: Single..
Mother and Father: Unknown..
Siblings: None.
Other Family: Kits.
Personality: You'll see.
History: Not important
Appearance: {{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} Wat16
Theme Song(s):
Disabilities: Weak body, easily gets sick.
Other:

Name: CelestialNight
Clan: Shatter
Romantic Interest: None
Relationship Status: Single
Mother and Father: Both dead. Why does it matter?
Siblings: One. In another clan due to his stupid mate.
Other Family: Nah.
Personality: You'll see.
History: No history about me should be ever said.
Appearance: {{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} Cat-pictures-black-cat-489
Theme Song(s):
Disabilities: Lazy.
Other:

https://pleasenogoaway123.rpg-board.net

Artemis

Artemis

I just lost the game.

Name: Silentsoul
Origins: Unknown.
Romantic Interest: Forbidden.
Relationship Status: Forbidden.
Mother and Father: Unknown.
Siblings: Ghostshadow, Arrowtail.
Personality: She's extremely independent, refusing any offered help almost ninety-nine percent of the time, and hates when people help her without asking first. She's extremely withdrawn, often wanting little to nothing to do with other cats in general. She spends as much time as she can away from other cats, and there's a lot she purposely avoids. She's extremely stubborn, and will outright refuse to do something she doesn't wish to, and it's very difficult to get her to comply with many things. She's a very harsh and violent cat most of the time, and tends to solve her problems and anger with violence. She can also be very straight forward, and just about never beats around the bush with important matters, tending to get right to it.
Appearance: Silentsoul is an unusually tall she-cat, with a rather thin, lanky build. Her fur, usually quite sleek, is a deep, raven black with an occasional purplish tint in sunlight. A bright, metallic silver tips her toes, ears and tail, fading into dark gray and then disappearing into the black. Her right eye is a sharp, ice blue, while the left eye is dark gold. Various scars are scattered across her body, and one scar goes straight down over each eye. Her bright, ivory claws are unusually long and sharp.
Theme Song(s): Shadows by RED; Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace.
Disabilities: Blind in both eyes.

Name: Glassheart.
Clan: Shatter.
Origins: Shatter.
Mother and Father: Both dead.
Siblings: Shadow-wing.
Personality: Glassheart is a friendly warrior, and it's difficult to not like her. Skilled in both hunting and fighting, it's best to stay on her good side. Occasionally, her personality will change completely. She'll become violent and just plain...dark. It's best to avoid her when she's like this, if you like living.
Appearance: {{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} Cedarleaf
Theme Song(s): One Foot Wrong by P!nk.
Disabilities: None.

Name: Shadow-wing.
Romantic Interest: Ghostshadow.
Relationship Status: Mate of Ghostshadow.
Mother and Father: Both dead.
Siblings: Glassheart.
Personality: Shadow-wing is, for the most part, not a very friendly cat. He often seems virtually emotionless, and usually keeps to himself. The only time he shows any real emotion is around his sister, Ghost, and Silent.
Appearance: {{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} Black_Cat_by_Dagwanoenyent-1
Shadow is a tall, lean pitch black tom, with a dark gray tailtip and toes. A number of scars scattered across his body. Deep gray eyes with flecks of brilliant blue.
Theme Song(s): Pain by Three Days Grace.

Last edited by Silent on Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Ghost

Ghost

ooc;; Both of you are accepted~

Artemis

Artemis

OOC;; Can we start? o,o

SweeneyTodd

SweeneyTodd

Name: Ninjapelt
Mother and Father:
Personality: She is a quickwitted cat yet not the sharpest crayon in the box. Skilled greatly in fighting and hunting she is also a very fast cat.
History: She has lived all her life in ShatterClan
Appearance:
Theme Song(s):

Artemis

Artemis

Name: Sunfall
Origins: DiseaseClan.
Romantic Interest: Silverfur.
Relationship Status: Mate of Silverfur.
Other Family: Three unborn kits.
Personality: Sunfall is usually a very kind and friendly cat, and she's extremely easy to befriend. She's not much of a fighter, and hates getting in fights with other Clans. Quite a number of cats secretly think that she's just a little bit insane, as she regularly displays signs of insanity.
Appearance: Long-furred, rather pretty light gold she-cat, her fur lightest on her back and darkest at her paws. Bright amber eyes.
Theme Song(s): Never Give In by Black Veil Brides
Disabilities: She's just a little bit insane.

Name: Silverfur.
Origins: DiseaseClan.
Romantic Interest: Sunfall.
Relationship Status: Mate of Sunfall.
Other Family: Three unborn kits.
Personality: Silverfur is a pretty average tom; there's nothing all that impressive. He's somewhat friendly and loyal to his Clan, despite the fact it's not the Clan he was born to. He tends to be rather quiet, and very rarely speaks up.
Appearance: {{I'm Just Like You,}} ShatterClan {{Just Not A Fool.}} Wildstar
Large, broad-shouldered silver and black tabby tom with a few scars and yellow eyes.
Theme Song(s): ...

Ghost

Ghost

ooc;; ouo Yuss.

The forest was oddly quiet. Not even the birds chirped as they usually did, high up, safe where the cats that inhabited the ground couldn't reach them. The cats would hunt and kill ground animals, such as mice or rabbits, but never birds, for they were too smart to venture to the ground.
In the trees, a light grey she-cat was tracking a rabbit, blue eyes fixed with a dull stare. The rustling from the rabbit, or possible large mouse or shrew, was only a few fox-lengths in front of her. Sliding her whitish-grey paws against the ground lightly, she approached what would soon be her prey. Flexing her claws, she crept closer, narrowing her blind eyes. A few more steps... and she lunged for the rabbit/large mouse/large shrew. It gave a terrified squeak, and dove for a bush. Too slow to escape, the little animal found itself trapped under two paws, claws digging into it's fur. Delivering a swift bite to the back of it's neck, the she-cat curled her tail in pleasure when the creature went limp, killed by the bite.
Behind her, a dark tabby tom carried a mouse in his jaws. He dropped it. "Nice catch, Ghostshadow." His whiskers twitched.
"Thanks, Arrowtail," she mewed, picking the rabbit up. Prancing past her brother, she lifted her eyes up towards the tree tops, with the sky peeking from behind the many branches. Above, a crow 'caw'ed down at them. "I swear it's mocking us..." Ghostshadow muttered around what was now clear to be a rabbit.
"Probably," Arrowtail sighed, picking up the mouse and trotting over to her. "I have some prey back over here. You go on ahead and get back to camp."
Ghostshadow rolled her sightless eyes as he trotted in a different direction, disappearing into the bushes. Who said she was going to camp?
x-X-x-X-x-X-x
Back in the ShatterClan camp, Batear lay on her back in the sun. For once, she wasn't stalking Ghostshadow or manipulating Voidspirit into doing something for her so she could get away with it. Instead, she had a half-eaten shrew beside her, which she planned on saving for later. A tail-length away from her, Voidspirit lay in a patch of sunlight that penetrated the towering trees' branches and needle-like leaves. Though who could blame them for wanting to laze around in the sunlight all day? Usually at sunhigh, all cats would be busy hunting or patrolling their borders, and today was an unusually warm day. Only a few patrols had been sent out yet, and yet the prey pile was already large.
x-X-x-X-x-X-x
At the last Gathering, the other Clans had complained of lack of prey. Funny, but ShatterClan wasn't affected by their apparent lack of prey. The SunClan leader was quick to accuse ShatterClan of stealing, and a fight had broken out. No major injuries occurred, thankfully, and that was almost a whole moon ago. In a few nights, the Gathering would come again.
Flamestar had already begun planning who would attend the Gathering. His deputy would stay, of course, in case SunClan decided to be fox-hearted and take revenge for the crime they thought ShatterClan had committed. He shook his head, burying the thought of the Gathering deep in his mind. Glancing up towards the entrance of his den, he caught a glimpse of the sun's light, and decided to heave himself to his paws. With long strides, he made his way towards the entrance of his den. A ray of sunlight glowed right on the entrance to his den. He flinched away from the sudden light when he pushed his way out of the den, blinking until his pupils narrowed to slits, so much that you could see the dark orange on the edges of his usually yellow eyes. Padding away from his den, he made his way towards the fresh kill pile.

DO NOT POST YET.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum