.{{Celestial Nightmares}}.
Login/Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login/Register.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Ciao.
Ciao. EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm by Willow

» WOLOLO MAN!!!
Ciao. EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:09 pm by Willow

» Yo o.o
Ciao. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:39 pm by Native_Queen

» ...NOW I'm leaving forever.
Ciao. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 pm by Ghost

» Not quite leaving, buuut...
Ciao. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:54 am by Nny

» Leaving This Site
Ciao. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 pm by Nny

» Life is But a Season
Ciao. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am by Willow

» Konnichiwa. x3
Ciao. EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:30 am by Willow

» This is where I will put songs that descibe my life and explain them. Don't ask. o.o
Ciao. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:17 pm by Dream

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ciao.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ciao. Empty Ciao. Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm

Willow

Willow

I'm sick of all the drama, control freaks, brats, and the hierarchy there is in role playing and VFK. I'll miss my close friends very dearly, but the rest of you, ciao.

Role playing was never the same after VMK, and never will. I miss when everyone wasn't serious 24/7. Maybe that's why I hung out with the loud, chatty people. It reminded me of VMK when one second we would be battling, then seconds later we would be singing on main street. I missed that. I hoped it would happen. It won't, people. VFK won't ever replace VMK. People just despise change. When I tried to bring some of harry potter, everyone shook their head at me, telling me that wasn't "true roleplaying" because it was god moding. God moding is when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. And example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means other RP-ers try. So... saying spells, aiming them, and describing them is God Moding? Okay... That makes absolutely no sense. Alright, tell me what "true roleplaying" is then. Is it just using elements and weapons? Oh sure. Sure. I can understand why RP-ing is different. You say you want to change, but you hate anything but the norm. What I'm saying, I'm just sick of it.

I don't get pissed off very easily. Good work.

Ciao.

Kalei Wink

http://silver-bells.tumblr.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum